Current Job Opportunities
Passenger Van Driver
Passenger van driver operates in a non-emergency medical transportation capacity. Drivers ensure the safe and timely transportation of clients to and from medical appointments. Door to door pick-up and drop-off of clients to and from residences and various hospital locations.
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 23 yrs. old
- Excellent Driving Record
- Part-Time 20-25 Hrs. per week (Mon, Wed, & Fri.)
- Could lead to full-time opportunity
- Per State Law: Background Check Required Drug Test
- Physical ability to push, pull and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to use GPS and map out routes
- Ability to read and complete trip reports
- Ability to work alone – self motivated
- Politeness and willingness to work with elderly and/or disabled
Send inquiries or interest to email@example.com